This little girl never stops dancing and prancing around. The funny thing is, I haven’t put her in dance yet, but she is ALWAYS wearing anything related to dancing. Classic girly girl. I’m trying to hold off paying for TWO girls to be in dance, one is about killing me! Gracie is such a sweet big sister to always let Saylor dance with her, help her hold her little leg up and show her how to hold her hands when she’s turning. It’s so sweet. Saylor is SO determined to hold her foot up by her face like Gracie does when she’s dancing. Her hair was still wet and uncombed from her morning bath but I couldn’t pass up the chance to get some pics of her dressed like she is 99% of the time.
- Favorite music to dance to: Moves like Jagger, anything Justin Bieber
- Favorite movie: Swan Princess 1, 2 AND 3 (one of these is always on and nobody else is allowed to use the DVD player, ever.)
- What she wore to the grocery store today: This outfit, including crown.
- Number of current boyfriends: six plus three actual princes
- Things she won’t wear: Jeans/pants or running shoes. When is the last time you saw a princess in running shoes?
- Loves: Lip gloss, gum, dolls and our golden retriever Tucker
- Hates: Mannequins, bugs and hair elastics
Rhinestone ballet shoes? Thank you Santa, for not just getting her ballet shoes, but delicately blinged out ones. She didn’t even know they existed.
The crown was soooooo dang cute on her, but it had to come off so she could get down to business!
And finally, she nailed it. I had to put her crown back on.